The Guitar Gym
Improve your speed, dexterity, stretching and finger independence on the guitar. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Do your hands ache when you play chords, bends or big stretches on your guitar?
Has your speed stopped developing on the instrument?
Do you let yourself down playing tricky passages at gigs, practising or playing to friends?
- Would you like a guitar warm-up and exercise routine, covering a multitude of movements?
- Could you improve your alternate picking, string-crossing, dexterity, stamina, stretching and finger independence?
- Do you want a professional routine that you can use in the real world. Professionally or for fun?
- Guitar, PC and a little dedication.
The Guitar Gym is a series of 16 ‘field-tested’ exercises to perform on your guitar. It’s designed to cover all the motions you will use to play almost anything and warm up your muscles. The aim being, to get your hands communicating and in sync.
It’s a FREE course. You have nothing to lose, only new knowledge to gain.
In the same way an Athlete performs a warm up before they give for their best performance, it’s important for guitarists to do the same do the same. We want to get blood in our muscles, get a few movements covered and simple stretches performed before we go fully at it.
Guitar playing is such a wonderful and unique experience. Why would you not enhance that by looking after yourself and your hands? It’s a fact that guitarists who perform these kind of routines play better, longer and later in life too.
By using these kind of exercise based guitar lessons, we can avoid, or certainly help with problems that can arise. From carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis to simple over use or muscle strains.
The course is relaxed and fun. All Tabs are shown on screen. You have HD video with close ups and myself “GuitarJoolz” at the wheel to guide you round any obstacles.
I challenge you to pick your guitar up, performs these routines and then measure your performance. I guarantee you will feel freer with enhanced performance.
Go for it!