Practical Music Theory 101 For Guitar
Learn Basic Music Theory For Guitar And Master The Fretboard With Ease!
What you’ll learn
- Learn the musical alphabet and how to master it the easy way and save years of frustration and confusion
Learn to understand and build any chord with ease
Play and understand intervals in any key flawlessly
- Learn secret formulas and shortcuts that will save you months of confusion
- Instantly master and visualise the entire fretboard
- Learn to build and locate triads and "triad islands" all over the neck
- Learn and understand all of the musical keys all over the neck with ease
- Understand relative major/minor keys and how to use them
- Learn sus2, sus4, 7th, minor 7th, 9th,11th, 13, diminished, augmented and many more types of chords
- Learn and understand chord inversions and effective ways of using them
- Master the major & minor scale in any key
- Learn how the notes from the major scale are used to build chords within a key
- Learn how to play and visualise the major & minor scale on any string
- Learn how intervals relate to chords and their colour
- You do not need to read music notation for this course
- 25 PDF files and charts are included for easy learning
Do you want to understand the fretboard?
Would you like to know how to build any chord?
How about being able to play in any key?
If you answered YES to these questions, then you’re in the right place! My name is Henry Olsen, and I’ve been teaching guitar for eight years. I’ve taught thousands of students online and one-on-one, and have a 4.5 average rating after almost 3000 reviews on Udemy! Now it’s time for me to show you basic, everyday, music theory and how it applies to the guitar. This course is full of practical, everyday examples and explanations that will turn YOU into a guitar wizard.
– Learn the musical alphabet and how to master it the easy way and save years of frustration and confusion
-Learn to understand and build any chord with ease
-Learn secret formulas and shortcuts that will save you months of confusion
-Play and understand intervals in any key flawlessly
-Instantly master and visualize the entire fretboard
-Learn to develop and locate triads and “triad islands” all over the neck
-Learn and understand all of the musical keys all over the neck with ease
-Understand relative major/minor keys and how to use them
-Learn sus2, sus4, 7th, minor 7th, 9th,11th, 13, diminished, augmented and many more types of chords
-Learn and understand chord inversions and effective ways of using them
-Master the major & minor scale in any key
-Learn how the notes from the major scale are used to build chords within a key
-Learn how to play and visualize the major & minor scale on any string
-Learn how intervals relate to chords and their color
The course also comes with “in-video” scales and charts, so it’s easy to follow.
Of course, you also get all of the files as a downloadable PDF so that you can learn anytime and anywhere!
I’ve been testing and refining this course on real beta students for the past month, and their results have been off the charts! That’s why I’m very confident that this course will be an incredible asset in your guitar journey.
Imagine the next time someone asks you to pick up the guitar at a family gathering and NOW you can play songs everyone knows and enjoys with ease and confidence. You’ll be the star at the party, and everyone will love you for it! After you join this course, you won’t need to imagine anymore. I take you step-by-step and note-by-note through all the elements necessary to make this a reality in a short amount of time!!!
The course also comes with a 42-page picture chord book, so you’ll have an easy time following along with all the lessons.
This method has WORKED on thousands of students, and I know it will work for you!
Become the guitar player you’ve always dreamed of being and JOIN NOW!!!
You won’t regret it!
Here are what some of my students have said in the past!
“Just amazing, Can’t ask for more simple and easy step by step learning.
The good thing is I’m learning, and the instructor is proving to be the best. Glad
I found this course! Thank You, sir!”
“I have just completed this course and would comment accordingly.
Extremely well-constructed, laid out and balanced course, targeting all
the key areas of guitars and gear. The information and advice provided
by Henry Olsen gives the student a sound grounding and prepares
them for their journey ahead. I found the lectures most informative and
stimulating and has further invigorated me to explore some new aspects
of my playing too. Highly recommended, and I would urge anyone,
certainly a beginner, to work through this course. Thank you, Will.”
See you inside!