Music Production in FL Studio 20 – Learn FL Studio in a Day!
Effectively Learn Music Production in FL Studio 20 Today for Mac + PC for Recording, Editing + Mixing Music in FL Studio
What you’ll learn
- Learn how to set-up and navigate around FL Studio 20. Learn this amazing piece of Music Production software
- Record and Edit Patterns to create interesting music and beats
- Record in your own Audio and MIDI using FL Studio 20
- Avoid common pitfalls and mistakes other beginner FL Studio users make
- Improve your general music production skills
- A Basic Understanding of Music
- Basic Music Production Skills are desirable, but not necessary
- A Working PC, Laptop, iMac or MacBook
- FL Studio 20 software (preferably FL Studio Producer or above)
Start Producing Your Own Music in FL Studio 20
This course is all about FL Studio 20, which is a piece of software for music sequencing and production. It is a Digital Audio Workstation for Windows and OS X.
FL Studio is used across professional studios and bedroom studios worldwide. Learning how to use your DAW correctly will dramatically improve the quality of your music and the speed you create it.
NOTE: This course is for FL Studio 20 Producer and above. Some of the features we discuss in this course may not be available for the most basic version of FL studio (Fruity Loops).
BROUGHT TO YOU BY BEST SELLING MUSIC PRODUCTION INSTRUCTOR TOMAS GEORGE AND PRO AUDIO ENGINEER IAN ALEXANDER
If you are looking for a course that will show you how you can start Making Beats, Arranging, and Mixing Your Own Music in FL Studio 20, then this is the course for you!
What makes us qualified to teach you?
Tomas has a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA(Hons) Degree in Music Composition and is the creator of some of Udemy’s most popular Music Production courses. These include the best selling ‘Music Production In Ableton Live 10 – The Complete Course’ and the top rated ‘Music Theory for Electronic Producers – The Complete Course’!
Quick efficient, to the point. Solid information fed fast. Good work! – Mark Chaudhary
A great way to get started with a solid foundation of learning the principles of Ableton. I found Tomas George to be a great lecturer because he was easy to understand and showed good examples of the work. It was well worth the price for easy access and being able to keep available for future and further reference. – Daniel Ortiz
Very clear and concise, exactly what I was looking for. I also appreciate that I can watch things being done while they’re being explained. – Nikki Glenn
Ian Alexander has a MA Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA(Hons) Degree in Music Production. He is a professional audio and mixing engineer.
Our Promise to You
If you have any questions about the content or composing or producing in general, we will always be responsive to questions and direct messages.
What is this FL Studio 20 Course all about?
In this course, you will develop a deep understanding of FL Studio 20. You will learn the tools and processes to Create, Record, Edit, and Mix your own music. You’ll learn the beauty and the power of this software that’s used by many professional producers today.
In this course we’ll look at:
• The Main Interface of FL Studio
• The Channel Rack
• Creating Patterns in the Step Sequencer
• Arranging in the Playlist
• The Piano Roll and its Features
• Essentials of the Mixer and Routing
• How to Set up your Audio Interface and MIDI Device
• How to Record Audio and MIDI
• MIDI Editing, including Quantizing and Velocity
• A Brief Look at Synthesis
• Using the Arpeggiator
• And Much More
What you’ll learn in this course will make you a better Music Producer using FL Studio. This course should improve your Mixing abilities in FL Studio, which will also be applicable to other Digital Audio Workstations!
Learn to love FL Studio 20 and make music with it.
Go ahead and click the enroll button, and we’ll see you in lesson 1!
Tomas and Ian.