Introduction To Ear Training
– Notes Recognition – – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- After finishing this course your musical ear will feel more confident about recognizing the notes from the C major scale.
- You will start developing what is called "Perfect Pitch" in music.
- Be able to easier identify the notes C D E F G A B.
- No previous music knowledge is required to take this course.
- You need to have a good internet connection in order to watch the videos in this course.
- If you want to appreciate the exercises of this course, use headphones to develop your listening more carefully.
Do you want to start developing your musical ear?
Do you want to train your ear learning to recognize the notes of our musical system?
Are a music student beginner that wants to know more about musical language?
This course will help you to start understanding musical language by identifying the notes, because of these easy to follow exercises, this course is excellent for beginners.
This course is focused on training your ear on recognizing the notes C D E F G A B, which is the C major scale.
This is not a course about music theory or writing the notes, so not previous knowledge is required.
This course is the introductory one in a series of course about ear training.
Join this course today and start training your musical ear from scratch.
Author(s): Ilse Lozoya