Free Twitter Marketing Tutorial – How to promote your music via Twitter Music Marketing
Music Marketing: Learn how to drive fans and sales to your music store with a Twitter strategy – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Improve your brand
- Use Twitter to promote your music
- Grow your followers
- Grow your list
- Expand your network within the music industry
- A computer with Internet access
Learn the basic concepts, tools, and strategies that you will need to build your fan base and promote your music via Twitter. With this tactic I gathered more than 20k followers on my social media profiles. My followers are all high targeted profiles that are interested in my content.
Here’s why Twitter is the perfect medium to reach your audience:
- Active, engaged followers helps expand your network within the music industry
- Consistently bringing in followers every month helps you continue to grow
- Fans are free advertisers who can spread the word about your message
- It’s a gateway to interact with fans and provide them with tour dates and info
- You can promote your merchandise, music and members
- Discover a variety of tools that you can use to make your Twitter page more interactive and successful
- Simple techniques that you can use to increase your chances of converting your regular followers in to paying customers.
- Effective ways that you can maximize the great amount of traffic that flows through Twitter and drive it straight to your own websites and music stores.
A Powerful Skill at Your Fingertips
Leveraging social media is extremely important for any brand looking to expand their reach, but even more so for bands and musicians looking for new followers to spread their message.
That’s why we’ve developed a comprehensive course to help you utilize Twitter as a major source for brand marketing and development. In other words, we’re going to show you how to gather fans who are more likely to buy your music, attend your concerts, and purchase your merchandise.
More than that, our program is more than just getting followers.
Anyone can pay $5 to a random website and gain a bunch of fake fans. We want to show you how to develop a fan base that are loyal to your brand; enough so that they become band advocates and tell everyone they hear about what you’re bringing to the music industry.
Suitable for beginning marketers and more advance users, the course will take between one and two hours to complete. The course is based on 27+ lectures covering Twitter for music marketing.
With these basics mastered, the course will take you through fan collection to music promotion strategies.
Students completing the course will have the knowledge to grow their fan base with high targeted fans and sell music online via Twitter.
Complete with working files and swipe files, you’ll be able to work alongside the author and ask any questions you may have.
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you follow the steps in this course, I’d be surprised if you didn’t make an enormous and fast return on your investment. That being said, if for any reason whatsoever you are unsatisfied with the material in this course I will give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
LATEST: Course Updated Feb 2016
- Lecture 19 – Noisetrade as a leads Capture
LATEST: Course Updated November 2015
- Build Your List + The 3-Part build trust Email Series
- TWITTER Marketing PLAN + Authority Check List
- Automation DM + Swipe File
* OVER 900 HAPPY STUDENTS HAVE TAKEN THIS COURSE