FL Studio 20: Customize FL Studio for Mac & PC
Customize FL Studio 20 for Mac & PC and Make It Your Own – Including Huge Library With Sample Packs – Music Production
What you’ll learn
- Learn How To Customize FL Studio in Just a Day
Learn How To Create Different View Modes in FL Studio 20
Create Your Own Interface and Style of FL Studio 20
- Set Different Colors & Learn How To Get The Most Out Of The Interface
- Learn Customizing The Toolbars in FL Studio
- Learn New Workflows To Speed Up Your Work Process in FL Studio
- Learn Customizing The Playlist, Piano Roll & Other Areas
- You Need To Own A Copy Of FL Studio (whichever edition)
- You Need To Have A Computer
- The Computer Must run macOS Sierra or later or Windows 7 or later
- You Want To Learn How To Customize FL Studio 20 For Mac & PC
- You Want To Learn New Workflows To Speed Up Your Work Process in FL Studio
- You Want To Learn Customizing The Playlist, Piano Roll & Other Areas
In This FL Studio 20: Customize FL Studio for Mac & PC, I will show you how to customize FL Studio in just one day. Did you know that FL Studio is now supported by both Windows & Mac?
We’re going to cover everything from how to customize the looks & feels of FL Studio to workflow tips and tricks that will make your life a lot easier when producing music with FL Studio 20!
This course is created for the absolute beginner as well as advanced users who wants to expand their knowledge in music production. We are covering all of the techniques that the biggest music producers are currently are using as well as limiting ourselves to create music. Everything that is done in this course is made in the box only – so all you need is a laptop such as MacBook Pro or a desktop computer such as an iMac or a Windows computer.
We are also including 10+ Sample Packs that will improve your productions as you can use them for free in your own tracks – all royalty free.
This course is designed for every skill level from Beginners to Advanced. If you never used FL Studio before, that’s totally fine as well. We will include a brief overlook of FL Studios interface in this course.
Improve Your Music Production Techniques and Start Making Professional Music With Quality in No Time!
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of music you are creating, this course will take you knowledge to a whole another level. I will show you step-by-step how to create a full Music Production with FL Studio with Mixdown and Mastering included.
Unlike other Music Production courses, this course will cover everything from scratch and improve your overall music production level as well as getting you motivated to finish your music instead of letting your music ideas die within your project file.
About the instructor:
Martin Svensson started producing music since 2005 and teaching since 2016, and now has over 23,000 happy students on Udemy learning music production and other related topics viewed from a Music Producers perspective. Martin has been working with different producers around the world as well as co-created a few very well known tracks with other musicians. Martin is based in Stockholm, Sweden