The Ultimate Guide – Building a Facebook Chatbot in Manychat
No programming skills required – point and click design. Create your first bot in less than 1 hour. Updated: Jan 2018 ! – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- How to effectively use chatbots for facebook marketing
How to create an automation sequence
How to send broadcast messages from your chatbot
- How to engage users and take them on a interactive journey through your chatbot
- Access to a computer with internet
- A FaceBook account with a valid FaceBook page listing
** Updated January 2018 – Includes fresh content that covers all the latest Manychat updates!!
The Facebook messenger platform is used by 1.2Bn active users monthly. If you have a FaceBook business page then you’ve likely encountered visitors trying to reach you there. But, as a business owner you cannot be EVERYWHERE. After all, you have a business to run.
Today, more and more people are searching for different ways to communicate with businesses. Ways that involve texting the business VS. talking to a human. Which is where the “if you can’t beat them, join them” approach comes in. But how do you go about doing it?
It’s a platform that allows you to connect a Chatbot to your FaceBook business page and even insert the same chatbot on your own website.
Have you ever been on a website and seen the chat button in the bottom right hand corner? Only to realize that when you click on it you get the message saying “we’re currently offline”.
What if you could be available 24/7?
Today it’s possible to do so with Manychat. In this course I will show you how to use Manychat as a marketing platform. By the end of the course you will be able to create your very own Chatbot and connect it to your facebook business page. Students will also be able to do the following:
- Install the Manychat code snippet on your own website (WordPress, Joomla, Shopify, Etc)
- Learn and implement different Manychat growth tools
- Send broadcast messaging to your list
- Send automated campaigns to your list
- Communicate with your subscribers in real time (Vs. traditional email marketing where no body replies back)