How to draw monster
How to draw monster for kids – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- We will learn the main concept about composition, perspective and hatching in simple terms
- Colored Pencils. You will also need paper (thicker than printing paper) and an eraser. Big eraser:D
1. What to expect: The webinar’s theme will be about drawing monsters!
Woo-hoo! We will not only have fun but also learn some important concepts that will set your works apart from others: composition, hatching, perspective.
2. Get a solid hour for your children: This art activity will run for about one hour. Please get that time to watch through without any distractions for the most exciting experience.
3. What to use: You will need some art materials to work with. Make sure to get some color pencils (main must-have colors are blue, red, yellow and green), a regular pencil (HB or #2 is recommended) and an eraser. We will also need a black gel pen (you can use a Sharpie as well, NO EXPO MARKERS). Don’t forget about paper as well!
4. Go Big: To ensure your best experience with our webinar, use a computer, a laptop, or a tablet. We don’t recommend you using a phonephone design is obvious. Great design is transparent.