How To Draw a Pelican Step by Step with Pastel Pencils
Learn How To Draw A Pelican Step by Step. No Free Hand Drawing Required – Ideal for Absolute Beginners – Free Course
- Use Pastel Pencil Techniques to draw a Pelican
- Apply the light to dark rule when layering pastel tones
- Be able to apply the techniques to their own pictures
- Selection of Pastel Pencils (Faber-Castell is what Colin uses and refers to)
- Pastel Paper – Colin uses Clairefontaine PastelMat Pastel Paper
- These Pencils: 101 White 103 Ivory 191 Pompeian Red 193 Burnt Carmine 183 Light Yellow Ochre 182 Brown Ochre 106 Light Chrome Yellow 149 Bluish Turquoise 233 Cold Grey IV 175 Dark Sepia 199 Black
In my 30+ Years of Teaching Experience I have found that Pastel Pencils is the by far the easiest art medium to pick up and learn.
In this course you will learn how to use a small range of pastel pencils to create a stunning picture of a Pelican. It is designed for all levels including absolute beginners.
We provide you with an outline drawing so that you do not have to draw free hand. Trace this through to your paper or print it straight out using your printer.
Colin walks you through step by step with Video instruction how to draw each stage. You’ll learn techniques behind drawing dogs and create a piece of art you can be proud of.
We have broken the course down into bitesize chunks that you can follow and return to with ease.
If you love drawing and want to discover easy techniques to create stunning art that you can transfer to your own pictures then this course is for you.