Brewing your Favourite Craft Beers at home, definitive guide
A NEW easy step by step guide, to making your favourite beers at home – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- You will gain confidence and expertise in understanding the brewing process
- Learn about the 3 methods of brewing – Kit, Extract, & All Grain
- Learn the full steps involved in 'All Grain – Brew In a Bag' (BIAB) method
- Learn the ingredients and equipment used in home brewing
- Understand the key considerations & steps of a typical brew day
- Learn the 3 key phases of fermentation involved in home brewing
- Know what qualities makes a great beer, and how to avoid bad tasting beer
- Put these skills into practice by following AND creating your own beer recipe, time after time
- Learn how to rack, prime and store beer successfully
- Learn about beer and food pairing
- Get my recommended resources on further learning beyond this course
- If you are already brewing, or a complete newcomer, I will guide you with easy to follow steps on how to become a great home brewer.
Anyone can brew great beer at home. The joys of being able to brew DIY beer has become much easier than before.
The really exciting part is as a home brewers you can use the same high quality ingredients that your favourite micro breweries use! There are now hundreds of types of yeast, grain, and hops available. These can be purchased online wherever you live in the world.
With this course I will guide you into going from making good beers, to GREAT beers! Whatever your experience, whatever your style – follow my step by step guide to achieve brewing perfection. Avoid the mistakes that I made as an early homebrewer, so you can amaze your friends and family with your pub quality brews.