A weekend in Warsaw
A video course guide about the capital of Poland – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- – basic facts about the history of Warsaw, the capital city of Poland
- – how to get around Warsaw, what is the best time to visit Poland
- – what are the most interesting places to see in the city, both on the east and west side of the city
- – where to eat traditional Warsaw and Polish food
- – where to look for original souvenirs from Warsaw
- – what apps are useful in Warsaw
- – basic useful words in Polish language
- There are no specific requirements but your understanding of English should be at least at intermediate level.
The course is a video guide showing the capital of Poland. What to see? How to get around? What to eat? What is its history?We answer all these questions and a lot more.
The course has special bonuses like:
– an interactive map layer for Google maps
– a mini dictionary
– a list of useful links
– a list of handy apps for mobile phones
We will be honoured to be your guide!