Arabic | Read and Write Arabic for Complete Beginners
NEW Course to Read and Write the Arabic Language correctly and with no mistakes for Complete Beginners – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Know all the Arabic Vowels (الحركات).
Be able to read any Arabic Text even if you see it for the first time.
Be able to write all the Arabic Letters in all their possible forms in words.
- Understand and be able to identify Shadda (الشدة) in Arabic words.
- Understand the Arabic equivalent of "The" in Engllish and its two different types in Arabic: The Solar and The Lunar.
- Understand the rules of Al-Hamza (الهمزة) to know the correct way to write it when it occurs in words.
- Understand when the letter Tae (تاء) differ in the endings of words.
- Know how to identify the subject and the object in sentences.
- and more!
- A notebook and a pen
Are you a complete beginner or intermediate in Arabic?
Do you want to be able to read any Arabic Text?
Do you want to be able to write Arabic words correctly with no mistakes even the words that you hear for the first time?
And you do not like wasting your time with repetition or unimportant information? If all are Yes! Then this course is probably right for you!
This course is designed to be smart, not shorter but also not longer than necessary (as is the case with many others). It teaches you everything completely and efficiently while remaining simple and easy to understand. There is no repetition and of course no boredom.
By the end of the course you will be able to read Arabic and you will be able to write Arabic correctly even with the words that you hear for the first time.