Advanced Communicative Grammar in The World
Fashion Around the World: working trends, types of housing. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Understand oral and written discourse related to Fashion, working trends, Science and Technology
Produce oral and written discourse related to Fashion, working trends, Science and Technology
- Use relative clauses with "who" and "that"
- Use passive voice in past tense
- Have approached at least 11th grade
- A previous knowledge about English grammar
- Most important thing needed is the willingness to learn
Do you want to know about the fashion around the world? Have you heard about the different types of housing that exist? Are you studying English grammar?
This course is focused on teach about Fashion, working trends, Science and Technology so that you can produce oral and written discourse related to those topics. In order to produce a better discourse you’ll learn some grammar points to make improve your speaking skills.
We’ll go over grammar topics such as:
These topics are taken from the educational Salvadoran program “SYLLABUS” and developed by a group of students who will support you throughout the course. By the end you will have improved your knowledge in fashionism and, used grammatical constructions for different sources.
Let’s get started!