[Free] The Complete Ethical Hacking Absolute Beginners Course
Learn Ethical Hacking, Types, Terminologies, Tools, Skills, Process, Reconnaissance, Footprinting, Fingerprinting & more – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Students will be able to Learn Ethical Hacking
- Students will be able to Learn Types of Ethical Hacking
- Students will be able to Learn Types of Terminologies
- Students will be able to Learn Types of Tools
- Students will be able to Learn Skills
- Those who want to Understand about Process
- Those who want to Understand about Reconnaissance
- Those who want to Understand about Footprinting
- Those who want to Understand about Fingerprinting
- No prior experience is necessary
- Interest in Learning Ethical Hacking
- You have to be focused on the Lecture
Welcome to our Course !
You can Learn complete information related to Ethical Hacking. It is the best course for Ethical Hacking. This course of Ethical Hacking will able you to start your Learning as absolute beginner.
Hacking has been a part of computing for almost five decades and it is a very broad discipline, which covers a wide range of topics. The first known event of hacking had taken place in 1960 at MIT and at the same time, the term “Hacker” was originated.
Hacking is the act of finding the possible entry points that exist in a computer system or a computer network and finally entering into them. Hacking is usually done to gain unauthorized access to a computer system or a computer network, either to harm the systems or to steal sensitive information available on the computer.
Hacking is usually legal as long as it is being done to find weaknesses in a computer or network system for testing purpose. This sort of hacking is what we call Ethical Hacking.
A computer expert who does the act of hacking is called a “Hacker”. Hackers are those who seek knowledge, to understand how systems operate, how they are designed, and then attempt to play with these systems.
Important Topics you can learn and get Explanation are :
Ethical Hacking Introduction
Thank you so much !
Our Team will Happy to see in Course !
Note that Our team is present every time for you and available here for any questions you may have. You can ask any question which you want.
Author(s): Ethical Hacking Point