Set Up An Electronics Home Lab Tools And Equipment
How to Make A Professional Electronics Lab at Your Own Home and How to Choose the right Tools that really work
What you’ll learn
- How to Find the Right Spot
- Choose the right soldering Iron
- Choose the right tools you need to have to keep yourself safe while soldering and solder the right way
- Get your own Soldering tools that are right for you
- How to choose the best Multimeter
- How to Choose a Soldering Station
- What are the Must Have Soldering Accessories
- How to choose a Bench Power Supply
- Things to Consider when Choosing an Oscilloscope
- How to Get the best Wire Stripper
- Needle-nose Pliers and Wire Cutter
- Should you get a Hot Glue Gun?
- Why you must get a Precision Screwdriver Set?
- Rotary Tool and Accessories
- 3D Printer
- Assortment Kits and Electronics Components
- Jumper Wires
- Resistors, LEDs, Potentiometers, Pushbuttons and Other Electronics Components
- Varied Sensors and Modules
- Arduino Starter Kit
- Cabinet organizer
- Choose the best solder out there, and why it is the best
- How to Buy Electronic Components Online
- Differentiate between good soldering and bad soldering with real life examples
- Basic experience in Electronics
- Basic experience in Electronic devices
- A Will to apply, not just watch
Welcome to this course.
If youve decided to begin learning electronics and you’re hoping to set up your own specialist electronics lab, you’re in the right spot. This course will assist you in figuring out how to set up a hardware lab and locate the correct equipment and gears.
Setting Up Your Own Electronics Lab at Home, Office, Workshop or a simple desk
At the point when you’re simply beginning, it is hard to tell what devices are or aren’t essential, or what are the best devices.
This course contains a list of many tools and equipment plus recommendations. You don’t have to get them all at the same time. Else, you’ll wind up purchasing stuff that you don’t need or stuff you’ll never use! Start by buying a couple of basic instruments identified with the tasks you need to do. At that point, as your lab, and your mastery begins developing, overhaul your lab with new devices.
You Will Also Learn how to purchase these items online and what to look for when purchasing!
Bonus 1: How to Solder Electronic Components
STOP Wasting Time, Money, and Effort on Bad Soldered boards, Start Solder correctly to have a long-lasting Fully functional Board.
Ever Wondered Which Soldering Iron is right for you?
Did you ask Yourself why My soldering doesn’t look or feel like a professionally soldered board like you see in most online videos and images or even in boards that you purchase?
This Course Have all the answers for you
You will learn how to master soldering and use the right tools for the job
You can count on these results:
Learn how to choose the right soldering Iron
Learn how to change the soldering Iron tip head
Learn what is the best solder out there, and why it is the best
Learn how to clean your soldering Iron
Learn how to extend soldering Iron life span
Learn what are the right tools you need to have to keep yourself safe while soldering and solder the right way
Learn the difference between good soldering and bad soldering with real-life examples
Bonus 2: How to Buy Electronics Components
Welcome to How to Buy Electronic Components course.
Few weeks earlier I passed by a local electronics store where I found an Arduino Training kit, asked for it’s price which was really high 150$, a week later I found it on an Online Shopping store that offers free shipping to my country, costing only 30$, the very same package, with the same components inside the package, bought it as my first try and it was delivered to my doorsteps in no time, so I saved 120$ and got the same item and broke my online shopping phobia.
In this course, I will teach you the exact same steps that I followed and the store I used to purchase, how to get the highest quality at the lowest possible price + Free shipping.
Buying Electronics From the Internet is a really easy thing to do, its all about your first purchase, then you will find yourself buying everything you need, not just electronics.
What you will get after taking How to Buy Electronic Components course.
Step by step process on how to find the most trusted stores online to purchase from.
How to check if a certain seller is trustworthy and have good feedback and number of sales.
Finding the lowest possible price with the highest possible quality.
Tracking your purchase and make sure that you got the right product.
Get a full refund/your money back in case you didn’t get the right product.
Author(s): Educational Engineering Team