Microsoft Excel For Data Analysts
An advanced level course to seek proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel 2013 – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Manage and analyse the data independently
- Learn about Excel Advancements some amazing features incorporated only in last 5 years
- Advanced Data Sorting and Filtering techniques
- Use What-If-Analysis and Data representation techniques.
- Explore Data Validation techniques and creating dynamic lists.
- Generate Pivot Tables and Charts from complex datasets, instantly.
- Implement Slicers and Sparklines to build interactive dashboards.
- Use Lookup & reverse Lookup techniques easy demo of VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH.
- Some knowledge of basic word processing, computing, and spreadsheets.
- Familiarity with the Microsoft Office work environment.
Excel is by far the worlds most popular spreadsheet program and is useful for everything from maintaining simple household budgets to building sophisticated financial, models or designing complex dashboards. Analyzing Business Data with Excel shows you how to solve real-world business problems by taking Excel’s data analysis features to the maximum, rather than focusing on individual Excel functions and features.
This course would be very useful to participants across various industries and functional specializations such as MIS, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Human Relations, Information Technology and Administration.
This interactive training targets specific business situations and then demonstrates how to create spreadsheets for those problem areas. Attend these extraordinary, information-packed, powerful sessions to increase your productivity, improve the quality, accuracy & make a better report.
This course is recommended for end users seeking proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel 2013 at an advanced level or seeking to obtain Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification in Microsoft Excel 2013.
In this course, we will cover the various topics about the Microsoft Excel 2013 such as:
How to navigate through worksheets and understanding cell references
Excel protection Features
Frequently used functions in Excel
How to handle conditional structures using If functions.
Nested if conditions
How to create multiple series chart.
The above all concepts are explained briefly in the hands-on video lectures. In this course, you can also get access to the Simulated practice exams, exercises, additonal materials and data sets which is very useful to know how these tools and techniques are applicable in the real time scenarios.
Author(s): CourseStacks Inc.