Implementing Iot With Ibm Watson Iot Platform
Create IOT Apps Leveraging the Power of Bluemix – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Connect an IOT device to the Watson IOT Platform
- Use Node Red to define processes flows for IOT apps
- Transfer data streams from your device to your Bluemix App using MQTT
- Store data in a Cloudant NoSQL database and leverage that in your IOT App
- Students should have a basic understanding of Bluemix and general coding skills
This course would give you a free preview of the full ‘Implementing IoT with IBM Watson IoT Platform’ course.
The preview course covers:
- Definition of IOT, The Edison Board device, IBM Watson IOT Platform, Node-RED, MQTT, Cloudant Database, and the MicroZed Board
- Lectures area in video format
- The course duration is approximately 6-8 hours if you perform the hands on labs. This preview will take 1-2 hours
- There are seven modules covering the various topics listed above
- This course will show you how to connect an IOT device to IBM Bluemix, where you can leverage all the features of that platform to develop meaningful applications.
The full course contains
- labs that would help in gaining practical knowledge by following the labs.
- complete walk-through of all labs where an instructor would do the labs which the students can observe.
Author(s): Ricardo Rossi Neto