Fundamentals of Routing & Routing Information Protocol (RIP)
The Best Course That Enables IT Guys to Help Them Pass Cisco CCNA 200-125 Examination and Fill Gaps of Networking Skills
What you’ll learn
- Enables you to assist in passing Cisco CCNA 200-125
- Enables you to learn the basics of Routing
- Enables you to pass college and university exams related to many topics of Networking
- Enables fresh recruits in world of IT to master the concepts of Routing and Networking
- Enables you to practice the topics taught on GNS/Team Viewer simulation or even on real environment
- The course has been designed in such way that starts delivering knowledge of Routing from very basics and then it goes up to the advanced topics of Routing
- You will need to understand the basics of Computer Science including subnetting in particular. Thats it!
- Beginners to networking are deeply welcome.
If you are experiencing issues in understanding topics in Routing and you want something to help you passing Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching 200-125, and college/university networking paper, and you are fresh recruit in world of IT and face problems in understanding network infrastructure in respect of Routing, then this course is for you! .
This course equips students with an easy to understand, structured approach to learning routing topics popping up in Cisco exams, college/university papers of networking and fresh recruits in world of IT.This course is full of activities. All slides in the course have been included in supplemental flashcard format with expanded bullet points clearly explaining the technologies.
Why Learn from Me
In this course, you wont merely get the book stuff to pass the exam. Youll also enhance your experience to succeed as a network engineer in world of IT. I am holding Bachelors degree in Computer Science and Masters degree in Network Security from Glasgow Caledonian University, Scotland, United Kingdom. I am holding certifications of Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP). I worked on different network designations in so many national and multinational companies over a decade. Currently, I am working as Director (IT) in Health Department, Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Pakistan.
Author(s): ProfessionalHub Technologies Ltd.