Executive Level – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- At the end of this course students can apply for CertiProf's DevOps Essentials certification
- At the end of this course students will be able to apply the concepts of DevOps culture in their organizations.
- At the end of this course students will be able to act as facilitator of DevOps culture awareness sections
- Take a global certification exam not included in the price.
- Basic Knowledge in IT.
- Students who wish to take this course must have general knowledge but not specific issues of information technology.
- Be familiar with aspects of product development, software development or the provision of IT services. It is not necessary to be a project manager or have many years of experience in IT.
This course will provide general and fundamental knowledge of what DevOps is and what is not DevOps.
It is not a course of use of software tools.
It is not a continuous delivery implementation course.
This course will give you the possibility to understand the importance of DevOps, a bit of mapping with Scrum and other techniques.
This is a course that will help you understand DevOps as a culture, its history, its use.
This course has a chapter on how with LEGOS you can simulate a development environment and operations with problems until the arrival of the DevOps culture where everything changes.