Crash Course For Laravel 7 And Vuejs Bootcamp
This Laravel course is a must have if you need to learn or improve your skill with Laravel and VueJs.
What you’ll learn
- How to set-up a Laravel 7 Project Locally
- How to connect a MySql database to your Laravel 7 project locally
- Get Laravel 7 Project online to Digital Ocean server
- Use Laravel Forge to do deployments to digital ocean server
- How to setup Vue Js to your Laravel 7 project
- How to connect Cloudinary to your Laravel Project
- How to develop Vue JS components
- Programming in Vue JS
- Basic understanding of PHP
- Basic understanding of HTML
With the Laravel framework, I have done huge projects before, and with Larvel it’s easy to manage and maintain.
One of the most beneficial features of Laravel is the Model relationships you can use. Doing queries to the database has never been easier and powerful than now!
In this course, we will start from the beginning and tell you how to set up your first Laravel Project. I will also show you how to deploy your code online to a Virtual Private Server. We also teach you how to add your project to a DigitalOcean server online!
This is a must-have course if you’re simply want to jump into Laravel and improve your skill! And if you have help, you can contact me through this platform in order to help you.
Author(s): Gerrit Vermeulen