Commonly used hardware for Microcontroller and Electronics
This course will give you everything you need to start playing with Most Common Hardware for Makers Today
What you’ll learn
- Gain More knowledge about the Commonly used Hardware for Makers
- Learn Single Board Computer and Where it is mostly used
- Learn Single Board MCU and Where it is mostly used
- Learn The Difference between Single Board Computer and Single Board MCU
- Understand and Learn how to use Breadboards and when they are needed
- Understand Different Platforms available for Microcontrollers and Engineers
- Understand and Learn Development Boards and Know how and when to use them
- Understand and Learn Modules and why they are important
- A breadboard, jumper wires and a battery
- A well to Apply not Just Watch!
>>> This Commonly used hardware for Microcontroller and Electronics course is intended for those interested in learning New Things about different platforms and devices used by Makers Today. <<<
Welcome to this course.
In This course We’ll take you by hand and introduce the most common devices/concepts and software that are used by Makers, Engineers and Microcontroller Geeks Worldwide, to help you Kick start your career in Microcontroller and Electronics World.
You will get to know new things such as Single Board Computer and Single Board MCU and the difference between them, why we used modules, and what are the development boards available nowadays, in addition to Different Platforms available for you to use in your journey.
You will enjoy this course, See you inside.
Topics that we will be discussed during the Introduction to Electronic Components Course are listed here in a brief outline.
Single Board Computer
Single Board MCU