AWS Certified Security – Specialty Practice Test 2020
200 + AWS Certified Security Specialty Practice Test Questions Latest 2020
- At least two years of hands-on experience securing AWS workloads
- Understand basic security controls
- Working knowledge on Web, database , application services
This Practice Test is specially built to prepare you for taking on the AWS Certified Security – Specialty Exam. This Practice Test will help you see how well prepared you are for the exam.Security is a key aspects in today’s spectrum of the IT Industry. The newest exam from AWS helps fortify your concepts on the various security aspects of various AWS resources.
This Practice Test has been developed to provide you with the requisite knowledge to not only pass the AWS Certified Security Specialty certification exam but also gain the hands-on experience required to become a qualified AWS security specialist working in a real-world environment.
In this practice test you will learn the following topics:
1. The AWS Key Management Service
2. Security in Networking
3. Using Identity and Access Management
4. Core AWS services from a security aspects such as CloudTrail , AWS Config, AWS WAF etc.
5. Key concepts that are required from an exam perspective such as Incident Response , penetration testing etc.
Author(s): Tech noid