Weight Loss For Shift Workers
Lose up to 4 pounds (2 kg) in 14 days as a night shift worker or shift worker. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Expect to safely lose up to 4 pounds (2 kilograms) by the end of the 14 day challenge
- Eat the foods you enjoy the most on night shift and still lose weight
- Learn principles that are used by fitness models that will guarantee weight loss
- Get a complete understanding of the fundamentals rules that govern weight loss and apply them to real results
- Create the internal leverage to take control of your life and begin your weight loss journey
- Accurately track progress using photos and numbers, ensuring you will reach your goals
- Estimate with relative accuracy what your body fat percentage is
- Apply the practical strategies necessary to break through plateaus
- Learn and apply basic weight training principles
- Please read the "Course Disclaimer" found within the video 'How To Use This Course'
- A tape measure (craft store or Amazon.com or eBay.com)
- Basic kitchen scales (to measure certain food choices)
** UPDATED 22ND JULY 2019**
Are you a nurse? A flight attendant? A pilot? A security guard? Work in hospitality? Or any graveyard job and feel miserable being out of shape because you’ve tried every diet and nothing seems to work?
This online weight loss course will show you the practical strategies for how you can lose weight while working a night shift roster, or variable roster hours.
This course is designed to teach you the mindset strategies, step-by-step weight loss solution, and an optional weight training section, to help you lose weight without quitting your night shift job.
What will this course give you?
Learn how to manage your night shift colleagues that will distract you from your weight loss mission
The freedom to eat the foods you enjoy the most, on a frequency that suits you. You will never be enslaved by food choices ever again.
Saving hundreds of dollars never needing to pay someone to give you a cookie cutter meal plan, ever again.
Expect to lose up to 4 pounds (2 kilograms) by the end of the 14 day challenge, while eating your favourite foods, without starving yourself, without ruining your metabolism, while doing night shift.
Principles used by fitness models but adapted to night shift workers, backed in science, and they work!
Learn powerful anecdotes from an instructor that has struggled for years as a night shift worker to lose weight and get into shape.
Come along and join me inside the course, you will love it 🙂