[82% Off] Sports Nutrition Physiology And Anatomy
Learn how your body functions during exercise and Train better, Perform better & Recover quicker
What you’ll learn
- How your muscular system is composed and how muscle contraction works.
- The difference between muscle strength, power and endurance.
- How your body reacts to exercise.
- Which training adaptations develop with resistance and endurance training.
- What energy systems are available to fuel your muscles.
- How to determine your energy requirements and maintain energy balance.
- How nutrition can be used to accommodate sports performance.
- This course is not an academic course. Actually it’s designed for all levels of athletes and fitness enthusiasts. Beginners and advanced students will both benefit. No prior knowledge is required.
Learning more about sports nutrition physiology and anatomy is not the first thing that comes to mind if athletes and fitness enthusiasts are eying to improve performance by acquiring knowledge.
But understanding how the body is affected by exercise both in the short term and through long term physical activity, is vital when it comes down to understanding the importance of optimizing your sports nutrition.
Knowing about Sport nutrition physiology and anatomy is all about improving performance by knowing how the body functions during exercise, and applying scientific principles that allow you to train better, allow your body to perform better and recover quicker. Studies in anatomy and physiology help athletes achieve greatness.
Basically our course has 2 components: 1) anatomy 2) physiology.
1) Anatomy is the study of the structure of the human body and its component parts.
2) Physiology is the study of how the body and its systems function.
This School of Sports Nutrition course is a 23-lesson course that teaches you all about the mechanisms that support the normal functions of the human body and the influence of exercise and sports on these functions.
The course is providing completely unaware athletes and fitness enthusiasts with a solid physiology and anatomy basis to build their nutrition knowledge on.
So click on the purple ADD TO CART button and enroll in our exciting new course: SPORTS NUTRITION PHYSIOLOGY AND ANATOMY and start building your knowledge from zero to hero!
Author(s): Jurgen Swinckels