[Free] Power Braining - Basic Instructor Training Course
Learn how to run POWER BRAINing classes. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Review the basic scientific principles behind The Braining Center’s POWER BRAINing programs.
- Review the various POWER BRAINing programs, and the benefits of each.
- Engage in actual POWER BRAINing challenges, targeting both physical and cognitive processing skills.
- Define best practices for running a successful POWER BRAINBing class.
- Prior wellness instructor experience recommended but not required. You will learn how to run a successful POWER BRAINing class!
Learn how to run a successful POWER BRAINing group class!
POWER BRAINing is a suite of cutting-edge, online wellness programs, which train the brain and body at the same time. The BRAINing Center’s team of expert doctors, trainers, and scientists spent over a decade researching, developing, and testing POWER BRAINing in hospital centers, senior communities, and fitness centers.
Leveraging the latest advancements in the fields of neuroscience and physical performance enhancement, POWER BRAINing integrates specific physical, cognitive, breathing and mindfulness exercises. This multi-sensory engagement challenges the brain to organize better and process information more effectively, while training the body to respond quicker and more accurately.
POWER BRAINing is delivered as fun, easy-to-follow, online classes. Our engaging video coaches guide you through the classes, providing all the instructions, demonstrations, and movement alternatives. This means that instructors don’t need to create any content; instead they can spend their time motivating, and providing guidance to, the participants. It also allows participants to train at their own pace, while ensuring that the content is always precise, consistent, and up to date.
POWER BRAINing can be run as either a large or small group class, with an instructor leading the class. In this Instructor Training Course you will learn about the basic science behind POWER BRAINing, the types of POWER BRAINing programs available, and the best practices for running a successful POWER BRAINing group class.
Author(s): Alison Barley