OSHA Safety Training: Conducting Safety Meetings Certificate
A Brief Safety Management Course for Current and Aspiring Safety Professionals – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- FREE course workbook and other helpful downloads.
Certificate of Completion.
How to design and deliver effective safety meetings.
- Common safety meeting problems and how to avoid them.
- How to engage workers managers in the design and delivery process.
- A desire to become a safety and health professional.
- A desire to learn how to conduct effective safety meetings.
This course discusses the essentials of safety meeting design. Many organizations utilize safety meetings (sometimes called toolbox talks) as part of their workplace safety programs.
The course is broken down into five, easy to complete sections:
Section One: Introduction to Safety Meetings
Section Two: Designing and Delivering Effective Safety Meetings
Section Three: General Safety Meeting Tips
Section Four: Safety Meeting Gone Bad
Section Five: Bonus Materials
In addition, students will also receive a certificate of completion after completing the course.