Nutrition For Addiction Recovery |Diminish Withdrawal/Urges
Discover key nutrients that decrease urges, cravings and withdrawal symptoms. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Have a greater understanding of nutrition's role in addiction recovery
- How key nutrients can assist in diminishing cravings, urges and withdrawal symptoms
- A step-by-step way to implement nutrition into one's diet
- Evidence-based and evidence-supported nutritional guidelines for those in recovery
- No prior health or nutrition knowledge is required
- If you are under the care of a medical professional, please consult them first before making any lifestyle changes.
This course includes:
- Why nutrition is important in recovery
- How you can use it with other rehabilitation programs to boost success
- Research-based articles showing why nutrition is vital in recovery
- Step-by-step videos showing you what nutrients to take
- Discover what foods to eat for desired results
This course includes easy to follow instructions, step-by-step videos and many articles that take you by the hand on what nutrition you should include in your recovery efforts.