Meditation – Still the Mind and Feel the Force
Discover Your Meaning and Purpose, Achieve your Goals and Find Serenity and Connection in a Confusing World – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Reduce the amount of mental chatter which makes it difficult to focus or relax
Understand the basic principles of yoga and meditation in Patanjali's Sutras
Live more comfortably with the the ups and downs of daily life
- Consciously manage away feelings of negativity
- Develop a sense of compassion for all people regardless of the harm they have caused you
- Enjoy life's simplest pleasures at a new level of appreciation
- Simplify your life at every level
- Discover the real you and your purpose in life
- Work with your intuition more effectively
- Develop your creative imagination
- Solve problems without stressing by trusting that the answer is already with you
- Exercise and breathe in ways which will improve your overall well-being
- Become slowly more Enlightened
- Discover how to live with Effortless Exellence
- Be prepared to practise for a short period every day
- Be prepared to commit over the long term to the suggestions made
- Be brutally honest with yourself about the things that make you resentful
- Be ready to drop your ego-based personality
- Admit that there's something bigger and more powerful than you out there to tap into
- Get ready to be happy Going with the Flow not Fighting the Tide
Based on the ancient Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, this course teaches you about the Eight Limbs of practice required to rid the mind and body of agitation and to settle into a state of elevated consciousness free from suffering.
We use the mantra “Still the Mind and Feel the Force.”
This is not an exercise in theory – you will learn to meditate.We keep it as practical and comprehensible as possible.
The course is designed for people who are looking for a way to calm an excited or busy head or to deal with nagging questions about the best way to live in a complicated world.
It helps with:
* Anxiety * Addictions * Anger Management * Concentration * Creativity * Intuition * Finding Meaning and Purpose in Life
The Ancients believed that our suffering was the result of a failure to appreciate that we are not in truth separated individuals battling for resources in a cruel world ending in a painful death but that we are all connected through a common unified field of energy – The Force. This discovery leads us to conclude that compassion and refinement of the intellect are the way to make progress.
This mystical revelation or Enlightenment is open to all and is the end point of our evolution. It is given many names because it is beyond normal comprehension.We simplify everything and make it accessible through the use of metaphor and analogy.
We look at each of the Eight Limbs in turn, laying emphasis in the same way as Patanjali, on the rules of living and the art of mental focus and concentration rather than on the already well covered yoga postures.
The course suggests a numbers of seeds for meditation and urges you to experiment and discover what works best for you. We have also done our best to soften the any religious interpretation instead focusing on the spiritual aspects of meditation but supported by scientific speculation as well.
Having been a person with a head like a washing machine I know your pain. A lifetime of meditation practice gives me the opportunity to teach you how to steady everything down to live well and happily.You have nothing to lose and everything to gain by starting your journey into meditation.