Impacted Third Molar
Wisdom teeth can wreak havoc in the mouth . – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Students will learn about the most mysterious tooth in the oral cavity i.e third molar.
- In this video you will learn about the Aetiology for Third Molar Impaction.
- You will learn the Symptoms associated with Third Molar Impaction.
- You will come to know about the Complications.
- You will learn about the different Classifications like Pell and Gregory's , Winter's and many more.
- You will learn about Winter's line which is required for Pre-Operative Assessment.
- You will learn about the Surgical procedure for removal of Third Molar.
- And the Post-Operative Complications associated with Wisdom Tooth.
- We require fresh and open mind to understand the topic.
- And also we require pen and paper to note down the main points.
Well, actually person might not even have the molars (flat teeth in the back of the mouth) known as wisdom teeth. They aren’t necessary for overall chewing ability, so not everyone develops them. Wisdom teeth are like the appendix of your mouth.
But when we talk about dentistry it is the major topic in oral surgery. And when it comes with third molar one, the topic becomes quite confusing.
Well in this course i tried my level best to make this vast topic i.e IMPACTED WISDOM TOOTH, simple and concise to make it easy to understand and learn by using simple notes technique.
In this course i attempt to cover all the headings which comes under Third Molar Impaction like Local and Systemic Causes, how to identify problems, what will happen if not treated at right time, its exact position defining classification, what all needed before planning for its removal, Disimpaction i.e. surgical wisdom tooth removal, and the problems which patients face generally after the surgery.