How To Meditate – Beginner’s Guide To Meditation
Improve your concentration and slow down your day-to-day life with meditation. Learn how to Meditate and form new habits
What you’ll learn
- Know How to Meditate and Gain Inner Peace
- Know How to expel the negativity and return it to the earth to be converted into positive energy
- Know How to Become Aware of the Answers in Yourself.
- Know How to Become more connected with your surroundings, the people around you, the world around you.
- You should have something to sit on. Sitting meditation is the most common to start.
- You should have a timer. Pretty much every phone has a timer built-in.
- Tried to meditate but found it hard to settle down?
- Wanted to learn meditation but put it off because you’ve heard it’s difficult?
- Already enjoyed meditation but wish you could go deeper?
If you answered yes to any of these, then this online meditation course can help.You’ve come to the right course!
In this course, you will discoverhow to:
- Meditate and Gain Inner Peace
- Expel the negativity and return it to the earth to be converted into positive energy.
- Become Aware of the Answers in Yourself.
- Become more connected with your surroundings, the people around you,the world around you.
This course willespeciallyhelp you focus more creatively.
However anyone who wants toimprove his or her Meditation Practice To The Next Levelcan benefit from this course.
Author(s): Jenna Edwards, Khurshid Sherani