Basic Life Support
Learn BLS online, anywhere, anytime! Created by physicians and adheres to 2015 AHA guidelines. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- At the completion of this course the participant will be familiar with basic life support techniques used in response to common emergencies.
- In this course you will learn how to deliver high quality chest compressions, provide basic airway management, rescue breathing, and use of an automated external defibrillatior (AED).
- You will be familiar with course content that complies with AHA BLS guidelines and be prepared to take an exam for BLS certification.
- No previous training or special materials are required
Knowing the process of Basic Life Support (BLS) is critical in responding to life-threatening emergencies. The newest BLS course guidelines focus on doing several tasks simultaneously with a group process that promotes efficiency and minimization of errors.
This course will teach participants how to perform life support techniques including chest compressions, basic airway management, rescue breathing, AED use for defibrillation and more.
The course package includes:
– An online BLS study guide
– A BLS instructional presentation
NOTE – This course is for training in basic life support.
Optional FREE Certification Available: This course is for training in Basic Life Support (BLS). If you would like to be certified please visit us online at NHCPS and complete your BLS certification test. Udemy students receive the certification for FREE by using coupon code: mu719bbu1y