Acupressure For Beginners : Acupressure Principles
Acupressure For Beginners : 8 Questions Answered – Acupressure Principles : Practical Acupressure For Beginners – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Know what an acupressure energy point is
- Know how to find the acupressure energy points on the body
- Know how to apply Acu-pressures to the points
- Know how long the pressure should be held
- Know how to practice Acupressure in an "accurate" and effective way
- Know what makes the Acupressure touch, an "accurate" Touch
- Know what makes the inner intention, an "accurate" Intention
- Know what makes the breathing, an "accurate" Breathing
- There are no pre-requisitesfor this Acupressure – curiosity and/or keenness for natural healing is enough!
Acupressure is a natural health technique easily accessible to beginners.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This free course is an introduction to my other practical courses concerning how to “Manage various emotions with Acupressure”. So as such it is not a practical course by itself where you learn where are the points for example. But it does include all essential guidelines for your future Acupressure practice.
In the course, after a quick introduction about the energy points, you will understand how to use the synergy of the 3 essential elements of Acupressure: Touch, Breathing, Intention.
You will inderstand why and how they are important if you plan to get any real deep and lasting benefit from your Acupressure practice.
Because indeed, Acupressure is a great way to improve your daily life and support your desire to change and/or to be relieved from most common physical or emotional disorders.
Last but not least, Acupressure never adversely affects the course of medical treatment (analgesic, antidepressant, anxiolytic ) quite the contrary.
Author(s): Sonia Bruce