[100% Off] Quickbooks Online Vs. Excel 2023
QuickBooks and Excel accounting cycle, reporting financial transaction to both QuickBooks and Excel compare and contrast
What you’ll learn
- Enter normal business transactions in QuickBooks
- Enter normal business transactions in Excel using debits and credits
- Reconcile bank accounts in QuickBooks
- Reconcile bank accounts in Excel
- Generate Reports in QuickBooks
- Make Reports in Excel
- Analyze Reports
- QuickBooks and Excel software would be best.
Would we like to run our business better using accounting software?
Would we like to better understand accounting concepts, how they apply to accounting software, and work accounting problems MUCH faster?
Would we like to advance our career by increase our skills with business software?
This comprehensive QuickBooks Online & Excel course can help to achieve these goals
Why choose this course?
Current video content means all QuickBooks lectures are done recently as of this post rather than adding a few new videos to content from prior years.
This course also includes:
- Excel worksheet that are formatted so that we can consentrate on the accounting relationships and on using the fundamentals of Excel.
Who will we be learning from?
You will be learning from somebody who has technical experience in accounting concepts and in accounting software like QuickBooks, as well as experience teaching and putting together curriculum.
You will be learning from somebody who is a:
- CPA Certified Public Accountant
- CGMA Chartered Global Management Accountant
- Master of Science in Taxation
- CPS Certifies Post-Secondary Instructor
- Curriculum Development Export
As a practicing CPA the instructor has worked with many technical accounting issues and helped work through them and discuss them with client of all levels.
As a CPS and professor, the instructor has taught many accounting classes and worked with many students in the fields of accounting, business, and business applications.
The instructor also has a lot of experience designing courses and learning how students learn best and how to help students achieve their objectives. Experience designing technical courses has also help in being able to design a course in a logical fashion and deal with problems related to technical topics and the use of software like QuickBooks Pro.
How will we be Taught?
We will learn by doing, by providing a presentation, and providing the tools to work through the processes presented. Learning QuickBooks and Excel is something best learned by doing, by applying skills to the QuickBooks application.
A partial list of topics covered is below.
- Start a New Company File
- Accounting Methods
- Enter Data for the First Month of Operations
- Enter Data for the Second Month of Operation
- Bank Reconciliations
- Adjusting Entries and Reversing Entries
Please Join Use for QuickBooks Desktop 2018 vs. Excel Course. It will be Great
Author(s): Robert (Bob) Steele