Most Commonly Used Real Estate & Property Investing Strategy
Learn what is required to be a successful real estate and property investor………. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- How to Create an Additional Income Stream from Property Investing
- How to Build a Strong and Sturdy Property Portfolio
- The Most Commonly Used Real Estate Property Investment Strategy
- How to maximise your Return on Investment
- Actual case study examples
- No perquisites other than internet connection to access online marketplaces and research areas we will show you.
My name is Miran Shah, I am 37 years old and from London. I used to run my own packaging business for around 15 years which I gave up in 2019 to focus full time on my secondary business which is in property investing . The details of what I do can be found on our website Property Sourcing Agency Ltd.
I have been investing in property now for over 7 years now and I have been helping my clients invest in property and other income generating assets for over 5 years!
It has always been well documented that property investing is an excellent way to generate a primary or secondary (passive) form of income. Investing in property has been around for generations and is known to be safe, steady and secure way to invest for long periods of time. History shows that over the past 100 years, property prices in the UK have increased by an average of 10% per annum.
In this course you will learn:
The most commonly used property strategy
How to maximise your Return on Investment
How to Work Out your TRUE Return on Investment
How to minimise your risk by refinancing
How to build a strong and steady real estate property portfolio
Many thanks and I look forward to seeing you in the course!
Property Sourcing Agency Ltd
Author(s): Miran Shah