[Free] Kashflow (Iris) Accounting Cloud Software Course
Mastering KashFlow and streamlining the bookkeeping tasks. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- You will learn how to enable the KashFlow features hidden within navigation panel
- You will learn how to perform bookkeeping tasks on KashFlow
- You will learn how to set up and run projects
- You will learn how to automate tasks on KashFlow
In this course, you will learn all you need to know about bookkeeping tasks on KashFlow in bit-size videos.
I will also show how to set up a free account valid for 30 days, that can be used to practice in your own time.
The course contains the most up-to-date information on KashFlow (2022), a software that is owned by IRIS.
KashFlow IRIS is bookkeeping is a cloud-based, flexible system that simplifies bookkeeping for small businesses since 2005.
The goals for this course are:
1. Learn where to enable information in settings (especially for inventory, fixed assets, journals)
2. Learn how to automate certain default settings for streamlined bookkeeping.
Here are the topics covered:
Overview of navigation and explanation of how to use and where to find elements;
General settings with explanation what each section means, later we go through more in details through each of those;
Contact and how to add the types of contacts;
How to set up fixed assets, inventory, manual journals;
We try adding the projects and then use the project label within sales and purchase invoices to see the financial report for the project we created;
You will learn step by step how to set up a sales quote, then create a sales invoice and raise a credit note;
We cover custom fields and many more additional features;
Learning how to add a purchase order, convert it into an invoice, or set up repeating invoices;
What tools can be helpful in self-assessment and VAT submissions.
Access to the course is unlimited and upon completion of the course, you receive a Udemy certificate.
Author(s): Maria S.