Intro to Financial Statements (Part 1) | Breezy CPA
Learn Accounting from Scratch from a Certified Public Accountant, CPA – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Best Selling Accounting Course on (Learn Accounting the Easy Way)!
Analyze and understand an income statement (even if you have no experience with income statements).
Analyze and understand an balance sheet (even if you have no experience with balance sheets).
- Analyze and understand a cash flow statement (even if you have no experience with cash flow statements).
- Analyze financial statements using profitability ratios: Gross Margin (Cost of Goods Sold / Revenue), Operating Margin (EBITDA/ Revenue), Net Profit Margin (Net Income / Revenue), Return on Assets (Net Income / Assets) and Return on Equity (Net Income / Equity).
- Analyze financial statements using debt and inventory formulas: Debt to Assets (Total Liabilities/ Total Assets), Debt to Equity (Total Liabilities/ Total Equity), Interest Coverage Ratio (EBITDA / Interest) and Inventory Days on Hand (Inventory / Cost of Good Sold) * 365.
- You don’t need to have any accounting or financial experience as we will cover all of the concepts from scratch.
Hi I’m Philip! I’m a professional CPA instructor and creator of Breezy CPA Review.
Join me in helping you better understand Auditing and if you’re studying a CPA, this course can help you pass.
This course is meant for everyone no matter what your accounting level, so no excuses…come take a look!
No matter your career path, everyone should understand the basics of accounting. Start here with a straightforward walk-through of the Auditing Process.
All are welcome to this introduction to the world of accounting — Philip explains each spreadsheet in plain language, ensuring you walk away with the ability to understand essential financial information. After taking this class, you’ll have a better understanding of the Auditing process no matter what your skill level is.