Foundation Course For Building An Investment Portfolio
Evolution of Investment Portfolio Construction – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Basic finance fundamentals for a stable and resilient investment portfolio
- Modern Portfolio Theory and its limitations
- Efficient Frontier and its usage
- Capital Market Line and the use of leverage
- Introduction to Risk Parity Concept
- Introduction to Multi-Strategy Approach
- Simple concepts behind proven quantitative strategies used by hedge funds
- Basic appreciation of risk-return trade-off in investing
- An open mind to learn
This is a finance fundamentals course for all aspiring portfolio managers. Using a chronological approach, we will look at how the process of building an investment portfolio has evolved over the years. From the very beginning when the idea first came about, until the latest innovation in building a modern portfolio. Using only conceptual diagrams, this course should cater to all investors from beginners to experts. We will also use simple short videos to explain the concepts behind some proven quantitative strategies used by hedge funds.
Author(s): AllQuant .