Coding A Algo Trading Bot: Banknifty Golden Ratio Strategy
Learn to Automate Golden Ratio Trading Strategy: Go From Beginner To Algorithmic Trader! – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Basics of Algorithmic Trading
- Scrapping Data From NSE
- NSEPython API
- Basics of Jupyter Notebook
- Basics of BankNIFTY Golden Ratio Strategy
- How to code a breakout Strategy using Python
- Implement your strategy in the code provided outsmart your peers!
- Test your stock trading strategy with a paper account, without real money
- Modify, configure and run the Trading Bot provided written in Python 3
- Basic python skills (should be familiar with data types, data structures, loops, functions, installing and importing libraries etc.)
- High school level Mathematics
- Intermediate level familiarity with finance/trading
Golden Ratio Strategy on BankNIFTY is one of the most popular Strategies in the Indian Stock Market. In this series, We will discuss the entire thought process behind coding the strategy in a paper trading bot by extracting the data using NSE’s Website.
Once We do that, We shall also cover how to transform that paper trading bot to a real-time trading bot using Restful APIs and various python wrappers of most popular Indian Share Market Brokers like Zerodha, Alice Blue, Interactive Brokers.
This is not an introductory course and is targetted for a slightly advanced audience preferably who have already dealt with Python and has a basic understanding of programming.
You can expect to gain the following skills from this course
Basics of Algorithmic Trading
Scrapping Data From NSE
Usage of Jupyter Notebook and NSEPython API
Basics of BankNIFTY Golden Ratio Strategy
How to code a breakout Strategy using Python
Test your stock trading strategy with a paper account, without real money
Deploy the strategy in a real trading account!
The goal by the end of this course is for you to be able to use what youve learned and created trading algorithms that execute whatever strategy you can come up with. If you are already an algo trader the material in this course will likely not be helpful to you. However, if you are new to algo trading, this is an excellent time to learn, and an invaluable skill to develop.
Author(s): Amit Ghosh