Using Barcode Scanner in C# and SQL, SQL Server Database
Build Barcode Scanning App in C# to Search items barcode in SQL-Build with visual studio C# a Barcode Reader app by SQL
What you’ll learn
- Install SQL Server 2014 in Win 7, Win 10
- Using Barcode Scanner in C#
- Auto Search Barcode by Barcode Scanner in SQL Database
- Create Sample Barcode List in SQL
- Learn Quickly to Use SQL Database in C#
- Learn to Search Something in SQL by Using C#
- Working with SQL ADO. Net
- General Knowledge of C# Programming
- General Knowledge of SQL Server
- Visual Studio 2017 or 2019 Community edition or other versions
- Motivation to use Barcode Scanner in C# and SQL Server
With my 20 years programming skills i’m with you to share my knowledge with you.
If you try you will learn working with Barcode Scanner for searching products in SQL database with C#!
If you are beginners or student looking for a tutorial to searching products with Barcode Scanner in simplest way!
I started from beginning and show you how generate the sample Barcode and print it.
Then started to read the printed barcodes by barcode scanner.
Then I talked about how to create C# application to work with barcode reader.
Then i’ll talk about how to install SQL Server 2014 and start working with it.
Then i’ll talk about how to create a sample product list database in SQL.
Then i’ll talk about how start working with SQL ADO.Net.
Then i’ll show how to connect product list database to C# application!
Then i’ll show how to add query to search data in SQL by C# code!
Then i’ll show how to auto search products in SQL database by using barcode scanner.
Don’t hesitate to start learning barcode scanner in C#!
Every thing will be discussed with sample project and you will have lot of fun within my course.
Say Hi C# and Barcode Scanner world and let’s go !!!