User Stories : Master The Art Of Managing Agile User Story
A Practical And Easy Way To Write, Maintain and Deliver User Stories For Agile Scrum Team And Product Owner – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- As a Product Owner you will be able to write better user stories with acceptance criteria.
- Effectively play the role of product owner and add value to delivery of the team.
- Feel confident while dealing with user stories and related tasks.
- Understand the critical concept of splitting user stories so that it delivers value to customers
- Understand how does a user story evolve over a period of time and who all contribute to it
- Know what is story mapping and how to use it?
- Understand the 3Cs and INVEST concept of user stories ans how to use it practically?
- Scrum team members will be able to clearly undersand the knowledge and philosophy behind User Story
- Absolutely NO expertise on Product Management required to get started with this course.
- If you are working in IT, Telecom or related sectors for 2-3 years then you are good to go.
- An open mind, ready to learn and expereiment
User stories are a critical part of agile software development. Why? Because the user story delivers the value to customers directly. But how? That’s exactly what we will cover as part of this course.
Why should you take this course?
After taking this course you will be able to implement the techniques and skills right away to define, manage and deliver user stories.
You will have Lifetime Access to all video lectures and all your queries/doubts will get a detailed answer if required with an additional video tutorial also!!
Who should take this course?
This course is for who want to get a clear understanding of User Story philosophy and techniques.
Anyone who want to play the role of Product Owner in a scrum project.
Or who is aspiring for the role of Product Owner
It will also help the members of the scrum team to understand the concept of User Story in a practical way.
Content and overview
We will start with what, why and how of user stories and jump into advanced topics of story splitting, user story mapping, estimation of user stories and many more related concepts with realistic user stories examples.
Most of the time success of the agile team depends on the way stories are defined, prioritized and delivered. Both the product owner and the team has a crucial to play here.
As part of this practical course on user stories, we are going to cover below topics
What is a User Story and Why is it required?
The format of a user story or user story template
Writing user stories using a practical example.
How to write acceptance criteria for a user story?
Concept of Persona
The life cycle of a user story
User Story Mapping
Prioritizing User Stories
3Cs of User Story
What is Technical User Story?
What is an E2E user story?
How to do vertical slicing of features?
So this course covers all essential techniques and knowledge required to manage user stories like an expert and progress in your career.
You can get a full refund within 30 days and no question asked if you didn’t like the course.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now and Master The Art Of Managing Agile User Story !!!