Unity 3d – Procedural Mesh Generation – The Basics
Learn all the basics of generating procedural mesh using C# – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- How to generate a procedural mesh at runtime using C#.
- Learn the basic concepts of the Mesh
- Learn how to build the basic 2d Shapes.
- Learn how to handle the visual aspects of the Mesh
- Learn the concept behind the UVs and how to apply it to the Mesh
- Learn the concept behind the Normals and how to apply it to the Mesh
- Be able to handle the interface of Unity 3d (Basic knowledge)
- Understand the basics of C# programming language (Variables,functions,Classes , Array and List).
In this course you will learn the following skills:
1-Understand the concept of the Meshes at Unity 3D.
2-You will learn how to build your first Mesh using the minimum required code.
3-You will learn to create the basic 2D shapes (Triangles/Quad) using C#.
4-You will be introduced to the basic concepts of Mesh visualization.
5-You will learn the concept of the UVs and how to apply it in your code;
6-You will learn the concept of the Normals and how to apply it in your code.
Author(s): Digital Touches