Storybook Bootcamp | Visual Testing Course
Build bulletproof UI components faster with Storybook and ensure consistent user experiences – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- What is Storybook, what are the benefits of using it and how to add it to your React project
- Develop UI components in isolation for React using Storybook
- How to use Essential addons to extend Storybooks UI and behavior
- Focus on Component development to stop reinventing the wheel. Get a birds-eye view of your UI library to find components to reuse in your project.
- Basic knowledge of Node + ReactJS (know how to create a project and how to write a basic component). This is required because we will be doing all the Storybook examples with a ReactJS Integration)
Storybook is a tool for UI development. It makes development faster and easier by isolating components. This allows you to work on one component at a time. You can develop entire UIs without needing to start up a complex dev stack, force certain data into your database, or navigate around your application. In this course, you will be able to learn how to use this amazing tool and we will be looking at the features available on Storybook using React JS.
Storybook helps you document components for reuse and automatically visually test your components to prevent bugs. Extend Storybook with an ecosystem of addons that help you do things like fine-tune responsive layouts or verify accessibility.
Author(s): Gleyder Hernandez