SQL Crash Course for beginners – Learn SQL with MySQL
Master the SQL statements that every software developer or data analyst needs for designing and developing databases
What you’ll learn
- Dozens of targeted exercises with full explanations and solutions from beginner level right up to advanced.
- Every SQL statement you need is covered thoroughly
- Straight to the point, no time wasted
- Every module contains information and activities that are relevant to real-life jobs or the kind of tasks you may get on interview
- No Prior Knowledge Needed
- For those with some development and database experience, you can jump in at the relevant module that fits your current level, as the course is designed sequentially.
Big databases are everywhere these days. Facebook, Netflix, Uber, Airbnb use SQL-driven databases – to name just a few.
So, to be a successful developer or data scientist you need to know SQL inside-out.
But – SQL can seem complicated. Especially if you’re a beginner or more familiar with other programming languages. Don’t worry – there’s some good news…
SQL isn’t complicated – or at least it doesn’t need to be, so long as you learn it the right way.
Problem is – too many other courses out there jump around, skipping important concepts or simply teaching things badly.
That’s why this course goes further than most. You’ll get in-depth knowledge and skills that are built-up sequentially to make sure you don’t have any gaps.