R Crash Course – Learn R-programming In 2 Hours: R & Rstudio
R Crash Course – a short and concise introduction to R and RStudio, R-programming for the Beginners
What you’ll learn
- This is a R crash course for anyone who previously had no or very little contact with script-based programming in R
- The main goal is to establish the basic understanding needed for more advanced courses that uses R language, RStudio and R-programming
- Learn how to install R and RStudio on your computer
- The best about this course that in very concise manner: you will be able to learn all the fundamentals of R-programming in 2 hours!
- You will learn Package Management in R & RStudio
- How to calculate in R & RStudio
- All data types in R-language
- Learn about data frames, indexing data frames and dealing with the missing values in R & RStudio
- Learn about functions, control structures and for loops in R & RStudio
- All the R-scripts used in this course will be also provided to you
- Computer & interenet connection
‘R Crash Course – a short and concise introduction to R and R Studio, R-programming for the Beginners’
This is an R crash course for anyone who previously had no or very little contact with script-based programming in R.
The main goal is to establish the basic understanding needed for more advanced courses that use the R language, RStudio, and R-programming for example, for data science, machine learning, or statistical analysis in R. This is also a baseline course that I will recommend to my students to take to refresh their knowledge on learning R-programming language for my upcoming data science courses in R.
The best about this course that is in a very concise manner (2 hours!) you will be able to learn all the fundamentals of R-programming that will enable you to get started with R!
What will you learn in this course:
Calculate with R
All the R-scripts used in this course will be also provided to you.
The course is ideal for professionals such as data scientists, statisticians, geographers, programmers, social scientists, geologists, and all other experts who need to use statistics & data science in their field.
This course is NOT for you if you an intermediate or advanced user of R and don’t need an introduction to R programming!
Lets get started!
Author(s): Kate Alison, Georg Mller