Product Owner – A Practical Way To Scrum Product Ownership
Learn the real-life industry skills required for the role of Product Owner and start playing the PO role from tomorrow!! – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- By end of this course, you will know the practical approach to succeed in the role of Product Owner.
- Know "How to get the highest value from the scrum team?"
- You will know the required theory as well as real-life industry experience behind scrum product ownership.
- Manage product in an agile environment.
- You will know the product backlog structure.
- What NOT to do as a Product Owner
- You will know how to plan your day for different product owner activities.
- You will clearly understand how to adjust your execution style based on organisation expectation from product owner role.
- You will understand clearly product owner career path.
- Understand and teach scrum basics to your team.
- Absolutely NO expertise on Product Management required to get started with this course.
- If you are working in IT, Telecom or related sector for 5-6 years then you are good to go.
- An open mind, ready to learn and practice
Welcome to The Practical Product Owner Course. In this Agile world, scrum product owner is a critical responsibility and it need to be played well for success of the organisation.
In this course, I will provide you the real-world skills and experience which are needed to excel in the role of Agile Product Owner.
Why should you take this course?
After taking this course you will be able to implement the techniques and skills right away and excel in the role of product owner.
You will have Lifetime Access to all video lectures and all your queries/doubts will get a detailed answer, if required with an additional video tutorial also!!
Who should take this course?
This course is for anyone who want to play the role of Product Owner in a scrum project.
Or who is aspiring for the role of Product Owner
Content and overview
The course covers all concepts which are required for a product owner in a scrum project. Below are the topics covered as part of this agile product owner course
Overview of Scrum framework: As part of this section we cover the concept of the scrum roles, scrum events, definition of done(DoD), acceptance criteria, scaling of the scrum, etc.
Key Interfaces and Meetings for the role of Product Owner: In this section, we are discussing about the stakeholders with whom the Product Owner needs to interact on a daily basis. And also we are discussing about different meetings that need to be hosted by the Product Owner with special focus on product backlog refinement meeting.
Role and Key Tasks of A Product Owner: This section is dedicated to discuss the role of Product Owner in defining the product vision, product road-map and release management. Also we’re covering a days schedule of a product owner, product backlog structure and minimum viable product.
Expectation and Skills required for Product Owner role in detail: Here we are discussing about Product Owner job profile as per industry standard.
Product Owner Career-related questions: This section is dedicated to inform about the career path of the product owner. Also here we are addressing the common confusions like
Are the product owner and scrum master the same?
What is the difference between a product owner and product manager?
So this course covers almost everything required to perform the role of Product Owner well and progress in your career.
You can get a full refund within 30 days and no question asked if you didn’t like the course.
So, what are you waiting for? Enroll now and demystify the Product Owner role!!!