Predefined Variables in PHP and Composer
Two great PHP topics in one course. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- This course is not a comprehensive start to finish of creating an all-encompassing, dynamic website, Here you will learn exactly what is a predefined variable.
- After this course you will learn how to use PHP predefined variables in everyday scenarios.
- You will learn how to find and include third-party code using Composer.
- This is a Intermediate level course, you must have basic PHP knowledge.
This course is a package of two independent courses:
– Predefined Variables in PHP
Apart the interaction between the website and the user, predefined variables can provide key information about the server environment and the user. In this course, you’ll learn how to make your website more interactive. First, you’ll discover how to create more robust forms, leveraging sessions that span multiple pages of data. Next, you’ll explore the ability to save cookies. Finally, you’ll learn how to upload files and other form data, which utilize these predefined variables. When you’re finished with this course, you’ll have a stronger understanding of the PHP programming language, and have the ability to create more interactive websites with predefined variables.
At the core of PHP development is a deep understanding of how to leverage existing code to speed up your own development. In this course, you will learn how to find and include third-party code using Composer. This will dramatically improve your time-to-market by allowing you to use best-of-breed software to solve common problems. First, you will learn how to include third-party code. After that, you’ll take on learning how to manage internal dependencies. You’ll finish up the course with an understanding of how to autoload your own code with Composer. When you are finished with this course, you will have a thorough understanding of one of the key tools in the PHP ecosystem: Composer.