MySQL Developer – Querying For Data
Learn how to effectively get data out of your MySQL database – Free Course
- Write queries in MySQL
- Navigate and learn about tables
- Understand how to write queries that perform well
- Writing queries to generate ad-hoc reports off of your data
- You should have intermediate abilities using a computer.
- You should be comfortable installing and using software.
In this course, we start with an automated sandbox that creates and configures your MySQL installation to be the same as mine with only a couple commands. We then move on to writing your first queries in MySQL using SQL (Structured Query Language). You’ll learn how to query the MySQL database using JOIN’s, ordering and grouping your data, etc. There are multiple sections relating to MySQL’s built in functions with many examples on how to use them individually as well as how you can combine multiple functions to further manipulate output.