Material for Angular 6 – UI UX Ivy League Instructor
Zero to Hero in Material for Angular. This course was written for Angular 6, the latest version. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Students will be able to rapidly build apps that are pixel perfect using Angular 6 and Material.
- We build a weather app and provide you the code to do so on your own as well.
- You can build an app that looks like Facebook, Snapchat or Twitter.
- Some familiarity with Angular. If you have done any exercises in Angular, you know enough to do this course.
- Either a Mac or PC. If you have Linux you can use the same code, but we do not go through Linux installations of Angular.
Angular is a great framework that with Angular CLI makes using Angular easy. However, the only downside of using such a new framework is manually writing form controls. MaterialDesign allows us to build Angular apps quickly and effortlessly, similar to how bootstrap works with CSS.
We will start first by scaffolding anAngular Material application, then customizing the layout and UI/UX.Next, we will start exploring the Angular Material components starting with some navigation menu and icons.
The goal here is to show that its also possible to use Angular Material components to build apps quickly.Later in this section, we will use a more advanced menu system where Angular Material is essentially taking over the whole application layout, with a side menu component.
We are then going to introduce container components such as for example Tab Containers and Material Cards.We will also show how to use Modals to edit some of data in the data table, for which we will use multiple different types of form components to build an editable form.
At the end of the course, we will show we can customize the look and feel of the Angular Material component suiteby building our own custom theme.
What Will You be able to do at the End Of This Course?
You will be able to comfortably build an Angular 6application using Angular Material and the Angular CLI. You will be able to take a basic app and turn it into a beautiful, UIand UX correct app.
You will receive the code for a app, and will be taken step by step on how to build it!
There is no other course that covers the course in such technical detail as quickly.
- Instruction onAngular, specifically Angular 6, just in case you forgot how it works (or never learned it)
- Adetailed introduction into Angular Material, its docs and its usage
- A realistic app that uses many Angular Material components
- An intro toRxJSobservables
- Using Material to build an amazing app.
This course is for you if you want to practice Angular, want to see it in action or want to learn it with the help of a 100% practical project!
Author(s): GP Shan