Learn To Create A 2d Racing Car Game For Free Part 8.
Learn how to create a cool 2D top down racing car game with the unity game engine. – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Learn everything about the unity game engine.
- We will be using visual studio for c# scripting.
- We will be using c# scripting to move the AI cars around the track.
- There will also be animation within the game, which i will teach you the basics.
- You will need to download unity and visual studio which is free and then be willing to learn game design.
- Basic understanding of the C# language and Unity.
THIS COURSE WILL BE UPLOADED IN PARTS DUE TO VIDEO TIME RESTRICTIONS.
In my course we will start at the bottom and work our way up to advanced game design like AI path finding, we will be creating a car controller and many features with in our game.
This course is designed for beginner level and up as i will explain everything in best detail as i can, at the end of the course we will have made a racing car game like micro machines which in the 1980’s was an amazing car game.
In this part of the course you will learn
Creating a player winning victory screen.
Adding a trigger and then coding the victory screen.
Explaining a few changes to the tracks.
Adding the AI gameover screen.
Adding the police helicopter to the tracks.
Creating the helicopter pathway for the track.
Author(s): Games 2Play