Learn React and Redux by examples
Your practical guide to build a mobile-ready web applications using React, Redux and React Routing – Free Course
What you’ll learn
- Build super fast reactive web apps
Understand JSX thoroughly
Create reusable components
- Differentiate between stateless and stateful components
- Handle events
- Work with controlled and uncontrolled components
- Understand and create Higher order components
- Share state amongst components using Parent-Child association
- Use Redux for state management
- Eagerness to learn
This course is fully up-to-date with the latest version of React (16.8) and includes the newly introduced React Hooks feature!
This is a comprehensive hands-on course on the latest version of ReactJS.
React makes it painless to create interactive UIs. Design simple views for each state in your application, and React will efficiently update and render just the right components when your data changes.
Declarative views make your code more predictable and easier to debug.
We don’t make assumptions about the rest of your technology stack, so you can develop new features in React without rewriting existing code.